Refurbishment of changing facilities at Bingham leisure center
October 14th, 2013 by splendidapple
Smallman & Son have just completed a successful project for Rushcliffe Borough Council within Bingham Leisure Centre
The project involved the refurbishment of the female changing facilities:
- Replacement of WC’s & concealed flushing systems.
- New toilet cubicles, hand wash basins and vanity unit.
- Replacement of existing wall linings with Whiterock vinyl wall cladding.
- Overhaul, cleaning, realignment and localised replacement of suspended ceiling tiles.
- Modification of the existing female showering facilities.
- New vinyl floor coverings.
- Redecoration of the existing painted Porta-flek walls.
- Upgrading the shower and lighting installations.
- Infill of the existing roof lights within the facility.
The project was carried out on budget and completed ahead of programme which was pleasing for the client, see testimony below
“We were impressed with Smallman & Sons overall performance. From inception to completion all personnel involved in the scheme were enthusiastic and helpful. A good standard of finish was achieved to the satisfaction of the client”.
Comments are closed.