Alternative Business Awards
November 13th, 2015 by Alex Kowalczuk
We are proud to be the headline sponsor of the Leicester Mercury Alternative Business Awards, which will form part of Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival 2016.
The Alternative Business Awards aims to provide an opportunity for the Leicestershire business community to show their fun side, with awards being made to individuals in the following, comical, categories:
- In at 9 gone at 5 Award – Sponsored by ER Recruitment
- New Kid on the Block Award – Sponsored by Qdos
- Team Award – Sponsored by Pedigree Filbert
- Culture Vulture Award – Sponsored by Curve
- Ryder Cup Award – Sponsored by Total Motion
- Glass ½ full Award – Sponsored by Leicester Racecourse
- Shiny Bottom Award – Sponsored by JLT
- Alternative business person – Sponsored by Corporate Architecture
- Top Table favourite – Sponsored by Pochin
- Biggest Twit (social media junkie) – Sponsored by ADT Taxis
- Soggy bottom Award – Sponsored by Pick Everard
- The person who won nothing – Sponsored by Cambridge & Counties Bank
- Pillow Talk – Who lets the cat out of the bag Award – Sponsored by The Mercure Hotel
Smallman’s head of business development, Alex Kowalczuk thinks that individuals who attend the Alternative Business Awards will have an opportunity to have a lot of fun and to show the personality of their business, showing the Leicestershire community that they are a really good fun company to work with.
To read more or to nominate someone you know please go to the article on the Leicester Mercury website featuring Smallman & Son’s head of business development, Alex Kowalczuk.
Comments are closed.